Seven great tips for redesigning a logo
Company Folders recently published an article about brands redesigning their logos, who did the best, and who did the worst. Included in the article were some of the most successful logo redesigns, which have taught us some very indispensable design lessons; see below for the top seven tips of redesigning a logo.
• Isolate your old logo’s best qualities
• Look to your brand’s past for ideas
• Strive for simplicity
• Focus on the colors that matter most
• Embrace new trends, but hold onto classic traditions
• Optimize readability
• Use hidden messages to add interest
Company Folders recently rounded up examples of the worst logo redesigns and the best redesigns, to read more click here.